Travel opportunities offered by OLLI or partners
• May 19-31, 2016 – Celebrity Equinox 12-Night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise from Rome to Barcelona. Stops on Amalfi coast (Salerno) and at Sicily, Athens, Santorini and Mykonos, Greece, and Istanbul and Ephesus, Turkey. Veranda cabins $2,336.40 per person, double occupancy. Other categories available. Optional travel insurance, air and gratuities not included. Deposit $450 per person. Hosted by Bill and Judy Blackburn. For more information, call Earth Travel Pals at 843-222-5839.
• Oct. 1-11, 2016 – 11-day Historic Trains of the Old West with Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. Start in Denver with an overnight at the historic 1893 Hotel Colorado. Travel to Durango and take a scenic ride through the San Juan National Forest on a legendary stream train. Admire the cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde National Park. Visit the 1,100 year old city of Taos, N.M., and the famous Royal Gorge. In Colorado Springs enjoy a train journey on the cog railway to Pikes Peak. Spend two days at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, the largest ballooning event in the world. Land tour cost $2,934 per person, double occupancy. Optional travel insurance additional. Tour deposit $250 per person. Estimate air $550 per person. Hosted by Judy and Bill Blackburn. For more information, visit www.EarthTravelPals.com; call Judy at 843-222-5839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; call Kathy at 843-450-2032 or email email@example.com.
· Oct. 21-28, 2016 – Ireland – Eight-day tour from $2,999 per person double occupancy that includes roundtrip airfare, six nights accommodation, luxury motor coach, tour manager throughout, full Irish breakfast daily, welcome dinner, one additional dinner, farewell dinner, sightseeing per itinerary (Achill Island, Connemara, Galway, Dublin, County Wicklow and Glendalough), fuel surcharges/air taxes up to $600. Membership in the OLLI@CCU program is required for this trip. Please contact the OLLI office at 843-349-2767 or 843-349-6584 for OLLI membership details. For more information and reservations, contact World Cultural Tours at 1-877-218- 8687, reference tour code: CCU009.
• March 25-April 2, 2017 – Cuba's Charming Colonial Cities and Havana – People to People program. Experience the real Cuba with its colorful history and lively culture. Begins with one pre night in Miami with two nights in Camaguey, two nights in Trinidad and three nights in Havana. Included: eight nights hotel, eight breakfasts, seven lunches and six dinners, gratuities, airport transfers, round-trip air from Miami to Cuba, Cuban visa cost and required Cuban health insurance. Optional cancellation/health travel insurance available for additional $289. Cost is $4,333 per person double occupancy. Single supplement additional $545. Save your space for $250 deposit per person. Hosted by Kathy and Bruce Blackburn. To reserve or for more information, call Kathy at Earth Travel Pals at 843-450-2032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• New Lower Price - April 6, 2017 – Exclusively for OLLI members from around the USA – Old World Prague and the Blue Danube – 13 days, including international airfare from Myrtle Beach from $4,445 (12 days – River Cruise Tour only from $3,195). Additional departure cities are available. Included: Three nights in Prague at the moderate first-class Park hotel Praha or similar and eight nights aboard a private Grand Circle river ship in an outside cabin; 28 meals including a farewell reception and dinners; seven exclusive tours with personal headsets: Prague Old Town, Cesky Krumlov, Melk Abbey, Durnstein, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest; Exclusive Discovery Series events; Apfelstrudel baking demonstration, home-hosted visit; school visit; airport transfers upon arrival and departure; all port charges; gratuities for local guides and motor coach drivers on your main trip, baggage handling for one piece luggage per person, including tips; 5 percent frequent traveler credit toward your next Grand Circle trip. For more information, contact Grand Circle Cruise Line at 800-597-2452, then press 2, please mention this booking code: G7-27123.
· May 22-June 3, 2017 – 12-night Alaska Land and Sea Tour - Denali Explorer – Five nights from Fairbanks, Alaska, including two nights at the Denali National Park and two at Mt. McKinley Wilderness Lodge, with a seven-day Princess Cruise, Voyage of the Glaciers, with stops in Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and Hubbard Glacier Scenic Cruising, ending in Vancouver. Enjoy the beautiful spring blooms, enchanting wildlife and scenic views with a group from Myrtle Beach. Inside cabins, $2,156 per person; oceanview, $2,776 per person; balcony, $3,216 per person (all based on double occupancy). Single rates available. Estimated air from Myrtle Beach $900 per person. Hosted by Judy and Bill Blackburn. Contact Judy at 843-222-5839 or email Judy@EarthTravelPals.com.
Director of Operations
Coastal Carolina University
Litchfield Education Center / Georgetown Education Center
Office of Executive Development and Continuing Education
PO Box 261954, Conway SC 29528
843-349-2025 / 843-349-6584 / email@example.com
For up-to-date information about Continuing Education, OLLI & Coastal Carolina Kids Camp Programs, visit www.coastal.edu/outreach